Your invoice for the spring semester 2022 is now available in NEST.
Payment due date: Monday January 10, 2022
This invoice reflects your balance using costs including tuition, fees, all applicable accommodation and meal plans. Some students may also have the University health insurance premium included in their spring 2022 balance (Please note: Students affected by this will receive more information in the coming days with details on how to accept or waive insurance.) You can use this invoice for your financial planning well in advance of the payment deadline and as a point of reference when requesting funds from a 529 Plan, private loans, financial aid, etc.
Find your invoice
- To connect to NEST using your university NetID and password.
- Select “Student Accounts” in the left column.
- Go to the “Pay My Bill” portlet and select “Statement and Payment History”.
- Select “Account summary by term”. Here you will see your Spring 2022 bill which is based on your enrolled credits, fees, financial aid, meal plans, and room and board, if applicable.
- Bi-monthly invoices are sent by email (on 1st and 15e) to your Montclair State University email address. Spring 2022 invoices will start emailing on Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
Reminder: Your Spring 2022 payment due date is Monday, January 10, 2022. If you are signing up for a payment plan, please refer to the payment schedule which is emailed to your university’s email address upon successful registration.
Payments can be sent by post or made online through NEST. You can use any form or combination of payment options below to pay your bill. For more information on payment options, please visit the Payment Options Web Page.
TouchNet installment payment plan
- Spring 2022 payment plans open Monday, January 3, 2022, for a limited time.
- You may enroll in one (1) active plan for one (1) semester at a time.
- This plan is interest free and available with a registration fee of $ 30.00.
- Visit the Tuition Payment Plan Webpage for more information.
- If not already included, accommodation and board will be added to your bill as soon as a selection is made. Your plan balance will be updated within 24 hours.
Electronic check (E-Check) or credit / debit card
- All payments by electronic check or credit / debit card must be made on NEST via TouchNet.
- Please note: Credit / debit cards are not accepted at the cashier’s counter
- Electronic check payments will be processed at no additional cost.
- When you pay by credit / debit card, a non-refundable processing fee is charged by our credit card service at 2.85% of your payment (there is a minimum payment of $ 0.50 and a processing fee minimum of $ 3.00 when using a credit / debit card).
Check / money order
- Make a check / money order payable to Montclair State University and by mail to the following address: Montclair State University; To the attention of the cashier’s office; 1 normal avenue; Montclair, NJ 07043. Please include your CWID number on the check / money order.
- You can pay in cash at the cashier’s counter located at Red Hawk Central 1-Stop, Susan A. Cole Hall, 2nd Floor Atrium.
Important notes regarding your invoice
- Payments made for the Spring 2022 fee before the start of the 2022 calendar year will be not be registered on your 2021 1098-T.
- Please be sure to review the Montclair State University Financial Accountability Agreement.
- This invoice shows your estimated financial assistance (from now on) that will be applied to your account and the resulting net amount that will be due.
- Recent requests for Parent PLUS or a private loan (if filed within the past two weeks) may not be reflected in the estimated amount of assistance on this invoice.
- Students are billed on a semester basis (fall, winter, spring and summer). Montclair State University reserves the right to change tuition, fees, health insurance premiums, and accommodation and board each academic year.
- Important reminder: Any adjustments to your schedule (ie adding or removing classes) will affect your final bill. If you keep 12-18 credits throughout your adjustments, the lump sum cost won’t change.
Contact Red Hawk Center, one centralized location for all your student services needs. We are a one-stop-shop to complete important student services and answer any of your questions or concerns.