Senior International Student Services Specialist) – (International Student Services
- Support the Manager in providing a comprehensive plan to improve the overall service provided to KU international undergraduate and graduate students, help them gain a positive experience while studying at KU, and integrate fully and adapt to their new life in Abu Dhabi.
- Assist the Enrollment Office in obtaining government approvals (permissions) for newly accepted international students.
- Support and assist the ISS Director in facilitating the travel of international students from their home country to the UAE and provide airport meet and greet services.
- Support the ISS Manager in conducting a comprehensive orientation program at the start of each semester designed to familiarize the international with KU policies and procedures.
- Maintain current and up-to-date knowledge of immigration laws and accurately maintain all aspects of international student immigration records.
- Provide support to international students in person and virtually with appointments, appointments, phone calls and email.
- Coordinate with the Government Relations Department to provide visa and immigration assistance to international students and conduct ongoing immigration-related programs and workshops to ensure they maintain their legal status.
- Assist international students with their housing needs before and upon arrival on campus. This includes partnerships with rental agencies and serviced apartments in Abu Dhabi.
- Assist international students with MoE equivalency requests for their international diplomas and transcripts.
- Assist international students in obtaining appropriate health insurance while in the UAE and provide emergency assistance when needed.
- Coordinate with KU’s Government Relations Office to help international students obtain their EIDs, resident visas, UAE driver’s licenses, open bank accounts, obtain local SIM cards, and other necessary services.
- Participate in acculturation programs including trips to malls, grocery stores and attractions in Abu Dhabi City.
- Adhere to University information security and privacy policies and procedures and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of duties and responsibilities as required
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor
- A Bachelor’s degree required in international education, university orientation or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 to 9 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
If you need further assistance or have any problem with the online application, please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team (email@example.com).
Main location: KUK – Khalifa University
Use : senior officer
Program : Usual
Gap : Standard
Type of employment : Full time