Parking allocation is based on the “longevity” of a student’s tenure at MUSC and registration will take place over a two-day period during which returning students will be assigned access to the site based on the number of semesters they have accumulated at this point. Additionally, students who believe that their “academic requirements place them at undue security risk” will be given the opportunity to submit a request to the Associate Dean of their respective college.
CHECK-IN FOR PARKING CHECK-IN
Registration dates: Parking registration for returning students will take place on March 21 and 22, 2022 on the Aims Parking website. Your registration date will be assigned based on the number of semesters you have registered. You will receive notification of the registration date assigned to you the previous week. If you need assistance with online registration, please email the Student Parking Registration Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org Monday, March 21 at 8:30 a.m. through Tuesday, March 22 until 5 p.m.
Online parking registration will continue from Wednesday March 23 through Friday March 25 and any questions during this time (or any other time of year) should be emailed to Allison Mergler at the Office of Parking Management to email@example.com.
Parking stickers will NOT be mailed. Parking management will use Virtual Permitting to monitor cars/parking lots in the future.
All unclaimed parking spaces after registration will be distributed through the Office of Parking Management beginning Monday, April 11, 2022.
Parking assignments available: View student parking locations
On-Campus Reserved Bundles @ $90/semester (NOTE: Prices are subject to change):
Summer 2022 (22/05/2022 – 14/08/2022): Many – 550 missions; Batch N – 44 missions; O Batch – 9 allocations; Batch P – 64 assignments
Fall 2022 (08/15/2022 – 12/31/2022): Many – 550 missions; Batch N – 44 assignments; O Lot 9 missions; Batch P – 64 assignments
Spring 2023 (01/01/2023 – 21/05/2023): Many – 550 missions; Batch N – 44 assignments; O Batch – 9 allocations; Batch P – 64 assignments
Reserved Off-Campus Bundles @ $75/semester (NOTE: Prices are subject to change):
Summer 2022 (22/05/2022 – 14/08/2022): Harborview Garage – 32 assignments; Harborview Garage (replaced AA and BB lots) – 125 assignments
Fall 2022 (08/15/2022 – 12/31/2022): Harborview Garage – 32 assignments; Harborview Garage (replaced AA and BB lots) – 125 assignments
Spring 2023 (01/01/2023 – 21/05/2023): Harborview Garage – 32 assignments; Harborview Garage (replaced AA and BB lots) – 125 assignments
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding the registration process:
- During your designated registration period, go to Parking website and log in. NOTE: This active link will only be displayed during your registration period.
- Complete all required fields on the form, including your contact details and vehicle registration information.
- Following selection and confirmation of parking assignments, payment MUST be made immediately by credit card. If payment is not made at this time or if you cancel the transaction or if your credit card information is not entered correctly, the seats you have chosen will be returned to the selection pool. Places will not be held for payment. All major credit/debit cards are accepted.
- If you are having trouble with the online parking check-in process, you TO HAVE TO report your problem during the registration session (even after hours) to the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Issues not reported to the helpdesk will not be considered.
- If you need parking for the whole year, please register for EVERYTHING semesters that you need parking right now.
(If you are unsure of your situation but may need parking in future semesters, it is recommended that you register now, as you can still get a full refund if you cancel your parking pass before the sticker start date. If you cancel your card at any time after the sticker start date, your refund will be pro-rated.)
- Hagood Lot and After Hours/Weekend Only parking passes will be not be an option to be selected during this registration. Please contact the Office of Parking Management directly at email@example.com for more information on these passes.
If you have a new MUSC ID badge or this is your first time checking in for parking:
- AFTER you register for parking, fax (843-792-6195) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a copy of your ID badge to parking management, to have your ID badge activated to be used on your car park entry keypad. You will not have access to closed lots until this is done.
You can also visit Parking management website for more information.
NOTE: Incoming students NEW to MUSC Won’t do be able to register for parking during this time. You will have the option to register for parking with the Office Parking Management once you are on campus and have your MUSC ID badge. Please contact parking management at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information after being accepted.
For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.