Seasonal jobs allow you to learn new skills, gain valuable work experience, network with potential employers, and boost your resume, all while giving you a flexible schedule. Not only are many employers currently hiring for the vacation season, but this is also the time when employers start hiring for summer jobs.
New seasonal vacancies
New seasonal jobs are being added Rent a red hawk every week! Below are a few that have been added recently. Log into your account to search and apply for CV creation opportunities.
- Clay Anderson Arena LLC: concession position (17236)
- Tiffany & Co.: Seasonal Client Advisor (17239)
- Athlete: Brand Associate (17126)
- Ski barn: Seasonal associates (16365)
- Victoria & Co: Sales associate (16840)
- Engineering for children: teacher (17262)
- Montclair Kimberley Academy: After-sales care staff (17240)
- YMCA Métropolitain des Oranges: Associate of the fitness center (15382)
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center: Usher (17260)
How to register
Search for seasonal jobs in Rent a red hawk is simple and an account has already been generated for you. Simply use your NetID and Password (the same as your Montclair State and Canvas email) to log in via NEST. Then:
- Click on Works, then To look for on the left navigation.
- Type the display number (listed next to the job title above) or “Seasonal” in the keyword search and click on the To look for button.
- You can also filter up to Temporary / Seasonal jobs using the position type job search filter.
Please note: You must first upload your resume to Rent a red hawk be reviewed and approved by your assigned Director of Career Services. Once approved, you will be able to apply for jobs and internships in the system.
Upcoming events to help you in your job search
These events are open to students of all fields:
Become a finance professional with Primary Financial (Campus to Career Credit)
Interested in becoming a financial professional? Then join the meeting with Primary Financial to learn how they provide you with all the essential resources and tools needed to effectively build your potential as a financial professional. Wednesday November 17, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., online. RSVP today!
Scientific Conversations: Zack Zieper, Draper Labs
CSAM invites you to attend this Conversations in Science series to learn more about Harvard graduate Zach Zieper and his postgraduate research in robotics and what it’s like to work for a revolutionary engineering company. He will talk about the career opportunities available with a degree in Mechanical and Computer Engineering. Wednesday November 17, 12 p.m.-1 p.m., Student Center, Room 411. Learn more and register.
Virtual Label (Campus Credit to Career)
How you present yourself online is just as important, if not more, than in person. This virtual etiquette webinar will cover visual appearance, lighting, use of technology, eye contact, expression and engaged appearance. Wednesday November 17, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., online. Register today !
Company information session
Meet Jen Santiago with Enterprise Holdings. Jen will discuss the business, culture, and opportunities available to you with Enterprise. Thursday, November 18, 12 p.m.-12:45 p.m., online. Learn more and register.